Senior Benefit Services has been serving Medicare beneficiaries since 1975. We’ve helped thousands of people along the way, and we’ve learned that our success doesn’t come from simply selling Medicare policies, but rather the care we give our clients.
We’ve developed our SBS Model of Care over the decades, and have created a system that we are proud to offer to our clients every day! Below we have outlined some of the benefits YOU receive as a Senior Benefit Services’ client:
- Confused about your coverage? We can help you understand your benefits such as: what’s covered within your policy, what can be paid out, and any other aspects of your plan you may be unsure of. We always want our clients to be knowledgeable and confident in their plan!
- You can expect to hear from us throughout the year. We cherish the relationship we form with our clients, and we want to make sure you always have a way to contact us if you need anything.
- Do you think you paid too much for a doctors appointment or hospital stay? Contact our Claims Services Department! We can help ensure you are paying the correct amounts for all your medical care.
- Did you move houses, banks, living facilities? We will update all addresses and banking information with your insurance company, ensuring no issues during your transition.
- Our entire staff is at your disposal, and we’re happy to assist you with any questions you may have. Here is a layout of our different departments and the specific requests they can assist you with:
- Works with Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage Plans, Ancillary companies (Life Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Home Health Care plans, etc.), and Prescription Drug Plans
- Order New ID cards as needed
- Update Bank Information and Contact Information with Insurance companies
- Ensure policies are issued
- Provide year-end tax paperwork
- Provide coverage and premium verification letters
- Look up providers in network
- Provide guidance on how to utilize benefits like gym memberships, meals and transportation
- Assist with Prescription Drug issues and pharmacies in network
Email SBS CUSTOMER SERVICE at: email@example.com
- Analyze bills to ensure you are not overpaying
- Assist in reimbursement plans
- Call providers and insurance companies to work out any billing issues
Email SBS CLAIMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that serving our clients is more than just good business, and believe that our services make a real difference in the health and wellness of our communities. We look forward to providing these services to you and others for many years to come.