Category Tag: Health Insurance

September 3, 2020

Uncategorized

2 Pathways of Medicare


Traditional Medicare alone covers 80% of your medical bills, leaving the other 20% difference an out-of-pocket expense to you. When it comes to supplementing your Medicare plan, you have a few different options: Medicare Supplement Plans (MediGap)Medicare Advantage…

July 25, 2018

Uncategorized

Who is Senior Benefit Services?


For those of you who are new to our page, welcome! We are so excited that you stopped by and are taking a look around.  SBS Background: We were originally founded in 1975 as Barnes Insurance…




Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/srv/users/sbsteam/tmp/sbsteam) in Unknown on line 0